Surplus Property Mission
The IUPUI Surplus department is dedicated to the management of redistribution, public auctions, and recycling of retired university property. Our goal is to facilitate this process in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
- ETHANOL alcohol orders should be submitted via EMAIL instead of faxing. NOTE: New prices for ethanol for 2014!
- Upcoming Auctions:
- February 28, 2015, Surplus Warehouse items
- First Quarter 2015, 5 buildings at old Wishard Complex for salvage sale(*Bidder deposit is required).
- **NEW!** - Beta test the new pickup request form: Pickup Request-Beta. Note: Surplus will schedule your pickup request if you complete a pickup request using the beta link.
- Old Form: Surplus
Pickup Request Form
- Make sure you meet the criteria for the 'free' service or your request may be denied
- Old forms will no longer be accepted after new beta form above is pushed to production (March 2015)
- Old Form: Surplus Pickup Request Form
Warehouse Hours of Operation
Monday, Wednesday, & Friday:
- Open for SCHEDULED drop-offs & pickups
between 8:30 AM - 3:30PM.
**Tuesday & Thursday Surplus 'Open House':
- Tuesday, 9:00 - 11:00 AM
- Thursday, 1:00 to 3:00 PM
Click the following links for redistribution pricing and policy lists:
On-Site Tentative Auction Information:
- Preview of items - Friday February 27, 2015
- 12:00 - 3:00 PM
- Auction - Saturday, February 28, 2015
- Open at 8:00 - Bidding at 9:00
- Loading until 3:00 PM Saturday (no fork
- 8:00 - 3:00 PM Monday (if applicable; fork truck service provided).