Surplus Property Mission
The IUPUI Surplus department is dedicated to the management of redistribution, public auctions, and recycling of retired university property. Our goal is to facilitate this process in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
- ETHANOL alcohol orders should be submitted via EMAIL instead of faxing.
- BackPack Attack July 17 - July 31; Warehouse 'Surplus' Open House and Drop-Off's - CLOSED during this time.
- Upcoming Auctions:
- Saturday July 11, 2015; Preview Friday July 10, 2015 from 12:00 - 3:00.
- **NEW!** - Beta test the new pickup request form: Pickup Request-Beta. Note: Surplus will schedule your pickup request if you complete a pickup request using the beta link. Old forms will no longer be accepted after new beta form above is pushed to production (March 2015)
Warehouse Hours of Operation
Monday, Wednesday, & Friday:
- Open for SCHEDULED drop-offs & pickups
between 8:30 AM - 3:30PM.
**Tuesday & Thursday Surplus 'Open House':
- Tuesday, 9:00 - 11:00 AM
- Thursday, 1:00 to 3:00 PM
Click the following links for redistribution pricing and policy lists:
On-Site Tentative Auction Information:
- Preview of items - Friday July 10, 2015
- 12:00 - 3:00 PM
- Auction - Saturday, July 11, 2015
- Open at 8:00 - Bidding at 9:00
- Loading until 3:00 PM Saturday (no fork
- 8:00 - 3:00 PM Monday (if applicable; fork truck service provided).