Surplus Property Mission
The IUPUI Surplus department is dedicated to the management of redistribution, public auctions, and recycling of retired university property. Our goal is to facilitate this process in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
- ETHANOL alcohol orders should be submitted via EMAIL instead of faxing.
- Upcoming Auctions:
- Saturday October 24, 2015; Preview Friday October 23, 2015 from 12:00 - 3:00.
- **NEW!** - Beta test the new pickup request form: Pickup Request-Beta. Note: Surplus will schedule your pickup request if you complete a pickup request using the beta link.
- If you encounter problems with our surplus requisition app and are not able to submit a new request, please use our attached form: requestform.docx
- Open for SCHEDULED drop-offs & pickups
between 8:30 AM - 3:30PM.
- Tuesday, 9:00 - 11:00 AM
- Thursday, 1:00 to 3:00 PM
- Preview of items - Friday October 23, 2015
- 12:00 - 3:00 PM
- Auction - Saturday October 24, 2015
- Open at 8:00 - Bidding at 9:00
- Loading until 3:00 PM Saturday (no fork
- 8:00 - 3:00 PM Monday (if applicable; fork truck service provided).
Warehouse Hours of Operation
Monday, Wednesday, & Friday:
**Tuesday & Thursday Surplus 'Open House':
Click the following links for redistribution pricing and policy lists:
On-Site Tentative Auction Information: